BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Creative Inspirations - Tag It!

I will have to make my post short today. We have been a house full of sickies since yesterday and we probably only got 3 hours sleep last night. I feel really bad for my husband cause after all that, he had to get up and go to work this morning.

Today's project is a gift tag I made for the Creative Inspirations Tag It! Challenge. No patterned paper for a change but I didn't think it fit.

OK I'm back with a few more details. It's been a long day.

This "Tilda Goes Shopping" stamp has to been my most favorite Magnolia image to date (with the beach wedding couple coming in close second). The flowers are airbrushed with RV93 and I masked the Tilda image and airbrushed wit BG000 for the background.
I used the stem on the middle flower as a charm holder. I was going through my stash of embellies and came across some hat pins with these beads. I am hat pin inept because not matter how hard I try I can't make those hat pins look nice on a project. But I was looking at the beads, then the flowers and a light bulb on. I like how it turned out.

Copics Used:
Hair: E25, E31, E53
Skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
Shirt: RV95, RV93, RV91
Pants: B99, B97, B95, B91
Shoes, Purse, Bags: E35, E34, E33, E31
Shadowing: W5, W3, W1, W00

Challenges I'm entering this project in:
Paper Playtime - If The Shoe Fits, Buy One Of Every Color
Paper Sundaes - use a minimum of 3 different types of embellies
One Stop Craft - Fashion
Totally Gorjuss - Flower
StampInsanity - use Elements in 3's
Copic Creations - Shading on & around images

25 comments:

Maria Matter said...

this is lovely Michelle!!! gorgeous flowers!!
blessings!

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card, flowers and dp. Love this one.

kelly said...

This is very cute!!

Kelly

Regina said...

bsolutely adorable!! Your coloring is amazing!!
Hugs
Regina

Anonymous said...

So lovely Michelle, I just love this image and your have colored her beautifully. The beads on the flowers are perfect.
hugs

Joan Ervin said...

Your little tag is sooo cute...love your coloring on that sweet image and the little flowers are the perfect details!!!!

Simply Pam said...

This is SO pretty! I love it! Thanks so much for participating in the Paper Playtime challenge!

Pam

Courtney said...

This is adorable Michelle! Your coloring is beautiful!! Thanks for joining our Baby Challenge at Penny's!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Pattie said...

Great job coloring this super cute Tilda - thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Janis Lewis said...

You always make such awesome projects! Thanks for playing in paper with us this week at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Rene said...

This is so pretty! Those flowers looks like they are in a beautiful vase!!!

Beth said...

Oh wow! This is fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at StampInsanity!!

Peggie said...

Great tag. Love the flowers. Hope everyone is better soon.

cabio's craft corner said...

Precious looking Tilda and your card is so sweet :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Cami said...

Very cute tag! I love this Tilda and will be using her often! Your coloring is beautiful! Hugs, Cami

Dena said...

Your coloring is just beautiful! Love your pretty card!
Hugs, Dena

Lindsey said...

Great tag! Your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week x

Nina Macaulay said...

Gorjuss card!!! Love the image, flowers'n details.

Thanks for joining in with the Totally Gorjuss challenge this week, Good luck!

Hugs Nina x

Ps. hope you are all feeling a bit better and wish you a wonderful weekend :O)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Adorable Tilda, and your coloring is just FANTASTIC!! Thanks so much for joining our 3 embellishments challenge at Paper Sundaes this week.

Hugs,
Wendy

Christine Riley said...

Beautiful, I love the soft colors and pretty coloring.
Hugs, Christine

RoseC said...

Wonderful image. Nicely done.

asela said...

Gorgeous! Love your coloring and card.

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous!

amanda stokes said...

Hi Michelle!
This is my first and definitely not last visit to your fab blog.Your cards are amazing!Love this tag,its gorgeous!
hugs amanda xx

Jami said...

Gorgeous!! Love the little cluster of flowers too! So glad you joined us at Copic Creations!