BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Creative Inspirations - Lace & Sparkle

This is my second week as a Guest Design Team member at Creative Inspirations challenge blog. The theme this week is Lace and Sparkle. I think I went a little overboard with the sparkle on this card. Although the camera didn't pick it up that well, I probably used about a half bottle stickles on this card. I decided to go monochromatic with this card and used all creams and browns. It was fun. Make sure to go check out the Creative Inspirations blog and the other amazing samples by their DT.



Copics used:

Skin: E00, E11, E13, R20

Clothing: E21, E25, E27, E29, E50, E51

Hair: E59, E29, E25, E53

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is simply beautiful Michelle, I can't believe the fabulous look that can be achieved going monochromatic. I love the fabulous lace and flowers as well...TFS
hugs

Crazystamper said...

Beautiful card Michelle. Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.onecrazystamper.com

Peggie said...

So very beautiful. Love the lace flowers. Just so pretty.

Leslie Anne Avila said...

Super gorgeous card. Keep them coming!
Happy Wednesday!
Blessings~
Leslie A.

Catherine Atkinson said...

That's a lovely card. I especially like how Tilda appears to be sitting on the lace. Did you use a dimensional adhesive to achieve that?

Michelle Singer said...

@ Catherine. She is popped up on dimensional dots but I colored her dress so that it would look like it was folding and she was sitting. HTH

Patti Jo said...

Oh so pretty in the browns with all the lace and flowers! Tilda is beautifully colored! Terrific card Michelle!!!

Barb Hardeman said...

This is just beautiful! I love this monochromatic idea and the glitter is a wonderful addition!!
Hugs,
Barb

Christina C. said...

What a stunning card, Michelle!!!
Love it! Coloring and layout are gorgeous!

Nancy said...

I have always loved the quiet beauty of tone on tone/monochromatic cards. This one is gorgeous, and I do not think you went overboard at all, in any component. Just beautiful!

Candy said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! I LOVE all the glitter :o)
Hugs, Candy

Rene said...

Oh she's sweet! I love the glitter edges around her dress!!

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card. I love all the shades of brown. Great job of coloring. I am a new follower so plan on seeing all your newest creations.