BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Canvas Clock

Before I share my project today, I wanted to share a song with you. This is "Sweater Song" by Hedley and I think it's become my new favorite song. I love Jacob, he is the best.


On to my canvas clock.

I hang this clock on the wall year round and I just swap out the paper and photo when the seasons change. The photo is of my little boy playing in the snow. It was the first snowfall this year so there wasn't much snow on the ground. The paper I used is BoBunny, I think it's called Midnight Frost. When I saw the snowflake on this paper, I knew it would be perfect for my clock.

Challenges I'm putting my clock in:
Penny's Challenges - Anything Goes
Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs - Winter Wonderland
Stamping Scrapping - Winter Challenge

9 comments:

Mani said...

Hi.
Beautiful. Making a clock like that, what a nice idea.
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges.
Manuela

Nikki said...

What a fantastic project love the idea of making a clock Thanks for Sharing at Incy Wincy this Week
Hug Nikki and the rest of the DT

The Bug said...

Love your clock! Great job! Thanks for joining us for the Winter Challenge over on Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central.
Hugs, Wini

Leanne said...

Wow! This is GORGEOUS!! Absolutely love it! Thanks for joining our challenge at SSCC and hope to see you again! Hugs, Leanne

Diane Davies said...

What a fabulous project!!! I love it! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters. : ) I have that "kiss" on my blog too.

Firenze said...

Wow this is wonderful! How do you "swap out the paper"? TFS!
Helen -- Firenze Cards

Firenze said...

Wow this is wonderful! How do you "swap out the paper"? TFS!
Helen -- Firenze Cards

Darlene said...

What a fantastic idea and your layout this time around is adorable with your little guy!!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ... hope you'll join us again next challenge!

Diane Davies said...

You were choosen at our Top Sister this week at The Sisterhood of Crafters for this fabulous creation. Congrats and come get your winners badge. : )