BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Winter Woodland

Winter Woodland is the challenge over at Creative Inspirations this week. This challenge has soooo much potential and I had a lot of fun making this card. Although the ribbon behind my image gave me quite the headache. lol Again this card is covered in glitter. 'Tis the season. :) The image I used is one that I had to dig into the back bin on the highest shelf of my storage area to find. This is the secind stamp I ever bought. I never used it because when I first started stamping, I hated to color. I wasn't very good at it and never liked how it turned out. It's funny how things change. Now I rarely make a card that doesn't have some sort of coloring on it. :)

Copics Used:
YG99, YG95, YG03, G20
E53, E35, E29, E25

Challenges I'm putting this card in:
Friday Sketchers - for the sketch
Delightful Challenges - Glitter it up
Secret Crafter - Sparkle & Shine
Crazy 4 Challenges - Christmas
The Crafty Pad - Christmas Sparkle
Pollycraft - A glittery Christmas
Little Paper Shop - Die Cuts
Caardvarks - Die Cuts

6 comments:

maxine said...

This is a beautiful card full of Christmas Sparkle thanks for playing along at The Crafty Pad this week x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Curly said...

Wow beautiful card and fabulous colouring,
thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 109 Sparkle and shine,
Good luck,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Jolanda said...

I love your card! its beautiful and the the way you have used the ornament dies - I have had them for ages but haven't had any good ideas of how to use them. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Peggie said...

Very pretty tree. The ribbon is gorgeous.

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the ribbon ruffle!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x