BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pink Christmas

Creative Inspirations has an awesome challenge this week, it's A Pink Christmas. This is my card for the challenge. I love this Magnolia Snowman and it's the first time it has been inked up. For shame. I had a crazy idea the other day that I wouldn't buy any more stamps until I used all the ones I have, at least once. LOL Yeah right. I've never be able to buy another stamp. Maybe a garage sale is in order. :)

This card caused me to have to sit through other glitter lecture from my husband. Although, I think his co-workers are slowly coming around. lol I put glitter on this snow, bells, snowflakes, dew drops, and illuminating topcoat on the snowman. Plus, there was already glitter on the patterned paper and brad. Overboard, I know. I also used liquid applique and fun flock on this cute little snowman's coat.

Copics used:
Snowman: C1, C00, BG10, RV000
Clothes: RV11, RV00, RV000
Bells & Buttons, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00
Holly: R39, R29, R24, YG45, YG41
Background: BG10 (airbrushed)

Challenges I'm putting this card in:
Sketch Saturday - for the Sketch
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Snowflakes
Caardvarks - Die Cuts
Flourishes - Glitter
Crafty Calendar - Winter Snowflakes
One Stitch at a Time - Winter Wonderland
Paper Sundaes - Let It Snow
Paper Players - Use a Snowman
Crazy 4 Challenges - Create a Square Card


21 comments:

stitchy said...

Well I don't think there is to much glitter at all :)...I say the more the better haha...thank you so much for sharing your adorable little snowman with us at OSAAT - good luck

stitchy xoxox

KayBeScraps said...

wow.. looks fantastic.. i love this little snowman.. ♥
Hugs, Katrin

Sandy said...

very nice - I love the way you have used your background papers.
sandy

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Michelle,
I adore your cute card. Your coloring is awesome and the whole card is so neatly made.
hugs Maz

Lisette Morris said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the shades of pink. Just stunning!

Cami said...

Beautiful pink Christmas card! Your snowman is colored beautifully and I love the sparkle in your snow! Hugs, Cami

Rene said...

Sooo pretty! Who would have "thunk" pink would be perfect for Christmas?!

Unknown said...

Oh my...I am starting to love pink Christmas cards!!! And this little snowman is absolutely darrrrling!
Pat Frank

Candy said...

Love your papers, design, ALL the glitter and your snowflake.
Your colouring of this cute snowman is terrific.
Tell your husband 'women' will love the glitter on him :o)
Hugs, Candy

Barb Hardeman said...

The papers and layout on this card are wonderful. I love how you used pink on this dear sweet snow lady. The glitter and snowflakes are the crowning glory!

Alica said...

wonderful! Love the color combo and your coloring is so pretty!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Anonymous said...

Love that image! Super sweet card. Love your papers and layout and I think you've colored the snowman beautifully! hugs, Angela

Nance Leedy said...

No such thing as too much glitter--especially at Christmas! Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

angelwhispers said...

The snowman is so cute just love hime and these colours are perfect just love it Chanelle xx

Agnieszka M said...

Michelle your card is sooo cute.
Thanks for joining us at One Stitch At A Time this winter challenge. Good Luck.
Hugs
Agnieszka

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous pink crimbo card, love that cute snowman!
Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week, good luck & hope to see you back again soon!
Hugs shell xx

cabio's craft corner said...

Love this cute Christmas card. The sweet touch of pink on this snowman is so lovely and precious :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Alicia said...

This card is so cute and pink for christmas is so Chic !!!

Christine said...

Such a beautiful card, she looks so pretty in pink! :) Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Jilli said...

Fab card, loving all the glitter and the pretty in pink snowgirl! Thanks for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday. Hugs Jillix

Peggie said...

Love this card. Snow pretty. Pink is just right for this image. Love the glitter and those little hearts on the side.