BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

No Copics.......GASP!!!

It's that time again. Another challenge at Creative Inspirations. This week's challenge is to make a Shaker Card. I tell ya it's been a while since I made one of these but it was a lot of fun to sit and try to think of a new spin on it. So my new spin was to use my nesties to cut the window. I also popped my little reindeer (from the Fanciful Holidays shapeabilities) up on dimensionals. I think it turned out really cute. It looks like the reindeer is actually galloping through the snow. :) Oh and guess what? I didn't use a single copic marker on this card. Can you believe it?

Challenges I'm putting this card in:
One Stitch at a Time - Christmas
Bee Crafty - Christmas
Mark's Finest Papers - Holiday Cards
Our Daily Bread - Sparkle, Dies or Texture
Secret Crafter - Anything that Flies
Totally Papercrafts - Bling It On!
Cute Card Thursday - So Transparent
Lollipop Crafts - Embossing

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful shaker card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week

Brenda Brown said...

Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us in the OSAAT Christmas challenge Michelle.
Luv Brenda xxx

Vanja said...

Fabulous card! I love the ribbon.

Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs, Vanja

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous shaker!! I just the deer!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.

Choccy said...

Thats such a beautiful shaker card !!
Thankyou for sharing with us at OSAAT for our Christmas challenge.

Choccy x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh, I love shaker cards and this one is GORGEOUS! I love that little reindeer prancing through the snow.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Sabrina Jackson said...

WOW, what a beautiful card!! Love those rich colors and the glitter...fabulous!! Thanks for takign the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

redwasher1 said...

Fabulous shaker card!
Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this delightful holiday design, Michelle!

What a fabulous addition to the Friends of Speedy the Cat's holiday card challenge!! Thank you for playing along and sharing your wonderful work with us!

Anne said...

a wonderful card Michelle
Thanks for playing along with TPC this week
Anne x

Joanne (jojot) said...

love the 'framing' effect.....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

kris said...

Wonderful creation!! Love the framing! Thank you for joining us at Lollipop Crafts!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

You made a wonderful card - thanks for playing along in the Lollipop Crafts Embossing Challenge this week! :D