BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Two Challenges in One


This is a card I made for both the Copic Creations Challenge and the Basic Grey Challenge. The Copic Creations challenge is to colour eyes. For this I used the Standing Ava digi image from InStyle Stamps, who is this weeks sponsor. The Basic Grey Challenge was a sketch challenge that I used my favorite Basic Grey paper on, Wisteria. The sketch is below.


Here is the picture of the Copic markers I used.


Recipe:

Stamps: Standing Ava, SU Hugs & Wishes set
Paper: SU Lavender Lace, Mellow Moss & Whisper White, BG Wisteria, Gina K white
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Lavender Lace, Mellow Moss, Copic Markers
Accessories: SU 5 Petal Flower & Boho Punch, SU Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Brads, Diamond Stickles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful eyes! super sweet fairy!
Pam Going Postal

June Houck said...

Precious!!!