BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Birthday Card

My niece's 13th birthday is next week and this is the card I made for her. I hope she doesn't check out my blog before then. I discovered that it is not so easy to make a card for a teen girl. But these Gorjuss girl stamps are just edgy enough to pull it off, I think. The sketch is one I found online but I don't know who to give credit to, so if you know who please tell me an I would love to give them credit. The original card had an image of Tilda sitting with a lamb. Below is a picture of the copics I used. I think this is the least amount I have ever used.

Recipe:

Stamps: Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Girl, SU Tiny Tiny Wishes
Paper: My Mind's Eye Bella collection, Making Memories 12x12 geomteric brown paperie, Bazzill brown cardstock, SU whisper white, Gina K heavy white
Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black & Brown, Antique Linen & Tea Dye Distress Inks
Accessories: Irene's flowers, SU rhinestone brad, SU ribbon slider, SU Chocolate Chip twill ribbon, halfback pearls, spacer from Michael's, nestabilities

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card love your colour scheme thank you for taking part at ssc

4furbabies said...

Hi there
I love this card as it have lavendar in it - such a cute little girl.- Great work
God bless
Chris

cabio's craft corner said...

Very cute birthday, your niece is going to love it!
Hugs,
Cabio

Candy said...

Absolutley Gorgeous Card!!!
Gorjuss are one of my favourites. I am sure your neice will love it!
You have done a fabulous job with this sketch - I love everything about your card......
Hugs, Candy

Julie said...

Great card! I love the flowers and the combo's of the purples and browns! Terrific color choices!

Anonymous said...

beautiful card !!! wonderful image and colours !!!thanks for joining in our challenge.
big hugs tina46
swf-team