BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Vintage Christmas

I didn't realize it has been a month since my last post. A lot has been going on and I have not had much crafting time lately. But here is my latest creation. It is a card I made for Southern Girls and the Vintage Challenge this fortnight.

The image is from Whimsy Stamps and is called Pajama Time Emma. As soon as I saw this image I thought of a little girl sneaking down the stairs to see if Santa had come yet. So I generated a sentiment in Word and there you have it. I recently bought a product called Perfect Pearls mist. I used the red one on this card. It really added to the vintagey feel to this card. Plus it has a metallic shimmer to it and I loves me some sparkles. The flowers were something I found in my stash. I just spritzed them with the Perfect Pearls, shaped them and placed a brad in the center.

Copics Used:
Jammies: R59, R29, R24, E50, E41, E40
Skin: E13, E11, E00, R20
Hair: E27, E25, E35, E53
Puppy: E50, E41, E40
Shadowing: C1, W5, W3, W1, W00

Challenges I'm putting this card in:
Friday Sketchers - for the sketch
Creative Belli - Christmas papers and embellies
ABC Challenge - Jewels or gems
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Christmas Cards
Stamp With Fun - Christmas
Cupcake Craft - Non-traditional Christmas

On a side note: Does anyone know what happened to the Feline Playful Challenge list blog? I went there to get some inspiration and a blogger window popped up saying it couldn't find the blog, weird!~

7 comments:

Pat said...

Love this little image and I really like all of your elements that you put with it!

Patricia Mae said...

Very pretty I love the colors and that flower is so pretty.
~Patricia

Debra said...

Gorgeous project! I too am looking for Feline Playful, I knew she was taking a break but I guess I didn't know she would deactivate?

Victoria said...

What beautiful card

Thank you so much for joining us at ABC this challenge

Vicky

ps candy on my blog

Peggie said...

Great card. Love the vintage feel and the flower.

joy said...

Beautiful coloring! thanks for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.

Basslady said...

a very delightful card with an awesome style!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo