BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A card for Nicole


This card is for my niece, Nicole. It's her birthday next month. I thought the image was spot on for a teenager. To make this card I played along with a few challenges.

Friday Sketchers - for the sketch
The ABC Challenge - where the theme is You and Me
Stampavie and More - I had originally planned for last weeks theme of sparkly but I was too late, but this week's challenge is Anything Goes, so it fits.

That's about it for today. I'm working on another card using a Mo Manning image that I will post in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

Distressed Miss said...

Great design, love the image and you colour choice is great. Thanks for joining us at ABC.
Hugs
Clare
x

Giò said...

Super cute!!!
Thanks for joining us at SAM challenge.

Hugs
Giò