BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 8, 2009

Sweet Pea

I am in love with Pink Cat Studios Sweet Pea Stamp set. The little babies are just the cutest. First is the little boy version of my card. I drew inspiration from my own 10 month old little boy. He has to touch everything right now.


Next is the little girl version of my card. I think she is just adorable.


Stamps; PCS Sweet Pea
Ink; Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Paper; Gina K luxury white, SU DSP and cardstock
Acc; SU buttons, Prima flower & dew drops colored with copics, nesties, Kiwi Kiss Ribbon

2 comments:

Candy said...

Hi Michelle,
I think both of your cards are simply gorgeous!!! Love the colours - they are so clear and just right for girls and boys.
Great job.
Hugs, Candy

Lisa T said...

Adorable!! I especially love the pink one.