BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Creative Inspirations - 2 or more stamped images

I am sooooo excited. The team over at Creation Inspirations has asked me to stay on as a full time design team member. I couldn't be more honored. So, this is my first challenge as a Creative Inspiration Team Member and it is to use 2 or more stamped images. So if you have time, make sure to join it. They have an awesome prize this week.

This card gave me a lot of challenges. First off, the flu has be running rampant through my home. With a sick 2 year old, that means not much crafting time. Secondly, I just got a new prescription for Contact Lenses and the funny thing is, colors were just not looking right to me. Luckily, the Copic Fairy visited last night and when I put my card together today, things started looking right to me. lol

Copics used:
Skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair: C9, C7, C5, C3
Dress: B18, B16, B24, B12, Y26, Y23, Y21, R29, R27, R24, BG10,BG000, 0
Hair Ribbon & Apple: R29, R27, R24
Fence: BG10, BG000, 0
Grass: YG99, YG95, YG93

Challenges I'm putting this card into:
Just Magnolia - Lace It Up
Wild Orchid - Ribbons & Bows
All Sorts - At Least 3 Punches
Secret Crafter - Anything Goes
Paper Pretties - Use Pearls, Rhinestone or Glitter Dots
Raising the Bar - Yummy

19 comments:

Suzanne J Dean said...

She's a beauty and I love all the perfect, elegant embellies you've added to this! Fabulous!

hugz,
Suzanne

Barb Hardeman said...

Love the way you've framed your images with the vine and flowers. The bow is gorgeous! Your coloring of Tilda is so pretty and the colors are so luxurious! (you must be seeing much better now! LOL)
Hugs,
Barb

Sugar said...

WOW !!! This is gorgeous...:)

Kathy said...

This is so pretty!!! Love all your fabulous details and such pretty colors!! The vine with flowers is just gorgeous!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Magnolia and Woc!!
:)Kathy

Card Crazy said...

So very sweet. I love your ribbon/rose border. The coloring is so rich and full.
Sue S.

Leonie said...

gorgeous!! love the vine with the roses!! and your tilda is the perfect snow white
hugs Leonie

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute using the fence for this Snow White Tilda for background. Very cute!
Hugs,
Cabio

Vicky said...

Stunning card, gorgeous details...
Thanks for joining our special launch challenge at SCSC, and good luck with the draw
x
Vicky

amanda stokes said...

Hi Michelle,
I'm not surprised when you make gorgeous cards like this :)
I love it the image,paper's and embellishments
hugs amanda xx

Jennifer said...

Love the gorgeous rich colors you have used on this beautiful card.
hugs

Leslie Avila said...

Omg, your card is just perfect with all the princess detailing. Everything is beautifully executed! Thanks so much for sharing your talent.
Hope you have a great day~
Leslie Avila

LINDA W. said...

Great card I love all the embellies
and your coloring.
Hugs Linda

Fleur said...

Wow such a pretty card, the roses are perfect
Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Iris said...

That is sooo pretty! I love that Tilda image and the frame with the roses around the card is just a fatastic idea!

Hugs,
Iris

Peggie said...

Great card. Love all the embellishments.

Christina C. said...

Congratulations, Michelle!!
Your card is absolutely beautiful....love the colors, as well as your coloring of this adorable image. Gorgeous embellishments!

Cami said...

Very beautiful card, Michelle! I love that leaf trim with all your roses and the your ribbon buckle. Your coloring is very pretty! Hugs, Cami

Dena said...

Such a pretty card! I love the little trellis over the top! Pretty ribbon too!
Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Mummylade said...

absolutely wonderful colours! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.